As Financial Planners, we pride ourselves on helping clients to identify and achieve their short, medium and long-term goals.
We do this by working closely with you, our client, to determine a personal financial roadmap to achieve your aspirations, which we review and refine regularly over time. Ideally this is undertaken holistically, however we do understand that some clients wish us to advise them in more limited areas.
We believe in providing a service with which our clients will be delighted. That means a customer-driven service where nothing is too much trouble.
In support of this ambition we provide:
- Full individual fact finding client meetings prior to advice, on a face to face basis, usually on-site or at another convenient location.
- Written recommendations, including client specific illustrations and key features documentation, with full reasons for the specific financial strategy suggested.
- Dealing with the insurer or investment house, both before and after the relevant transaction.
- Ongoing financial advice to individuals, employers or trustees on both a reactive and proactive basis.
- Programmed annual reviews, to ensure you stay on track to achieve your goals.
- Tax Planning and Advice Service.
The FCA do not regulate tax planning and trusts.
The value of pensions and investments can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.